Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Labor on Labor Day

After an extremely busy weekend, our labor day was spent in paint tolerant clothes priming the ceilings and walls.  We plan to spend some time in the next day or two completing the second coat of primer so that we're all geared up for painting this coming weekend and are able to lounge and relax a bit over vacation next week (hopefully after moving furniture into our new room!).  I've realized that I'm not quite cut out for priming as I want the finished look to resemble a wall that has been painted white as opposed to a light coating of primer.  I assure you I will be better at actual painting because I let no spot go untouched!  



We're almost there folks! :) 
  

1 comment:

  1. Great idea to snap some pictures of the two of you working. Wish we had some from our big move five uears ago and the painting and work that we did.

    ReplyDelete